منابع آیلتس آکادمیک 2011 - می ماه - IELTS test in the UK – May 2011 Academic
منابع آیلتس آکادمیک 2011 - می ماه در اروپا
IELTS test in the UK – May 2011 (Academic Module)
The IELTS exam below was shared by our kind friend K. Listening and Reading completely slipped K’s mind, but he remembered the other two sections well:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar chart showing the percentage of households with no car, one car, or two cars in 1971, 1981, 1991 and 2001 respectively.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that universities are producing more graduates than needed, and that less emphasis should be placed on university education. Others are of a different opinion. Discuss both views and include you own opinion.
- What is your name?
- Where are you from?
- Did you learn the history of your home town in school?
- What is your home town noted for?
- What sports did you play as a child?
- Do boys and girls play the same sports?
- Would you allow your children to play sports in the future and why?
Describe a gift you have bought for someone. Please say
- What kind of gift was it?
- Why did you choose this gift?
- Do you think the person liked the gift?
- Do you think it’s easy to buy gifts for people and why?
- Do you think it’s easier to buy gifts for men or women?
- Do you buy gifts on the internet and do you think it’s easier?
- When was the last time you received a gift?
- Why do you think people donate to charity?
- Do you donate to charity?
- Do you think the need for financial accountability is a factor in donation to charity?
- Do you think the need to donate to charities would increase in the future?
دوره آیلتس فشرده خصوصی