(IELTS test in Pakistan – December 2014 (Academic Module
IELTS test in Pakistan – December 2014 (Academic Module)
Section 1. A conversation between students.
Section 2. Description of buildings and their purpose at school.
Questions: map labelling.
Section 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. A text on plants.
Passage 2. About technological advancements nowadays.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a line graph showing spending on cars by UK residents from 1971 to 2006.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Over the last few years more and more students enroll in universities. This situation creates competition among individuals. Do you agree or disagree? Is it a good or a bad development?
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Do you like photography?
- What type of photos do you like to take? Why?
- When do you usually do it?
Cue Card 1
Describe an indoor game that you used to play as a child. Please say
- What is this game?
- When and where did you play it?
- With whom did you play it?
- What other indoor games do you know?
- Do you think these are essential for children’s development?
- How can games help develop critical thinking skills?
Cue Card 2
Talk about an old person that you know well. Please say
- Who is the person?
- Do you like the person?
- How much time do you spend with the person?
- Is there an old person that you are impressed by?
- Why do old people like to interact with children?
- Why do old people interact with teenage groups?
IELTS DISTANCE LEARNING
BY MASTER ARIAN
SKYPE ID : ARIAN IELTS GROUP